Climb the highest peak of Crete and enjoy the 360 degree view of the largest Greek island from an altitude of 2456m.
Starting early in the morning, we shall be transferred to the base of the highest mountain of Crete.
Following a well-maintained path, we will reach the very top (2456m) in approximately three – three and a half hours. From the highest summit, we can enjoy a full view of Crete. We can stare at both Kritiko Pelagos to the north and Liviko Pelagos to the south, all the islands that surround Crete, and of course all the mountain ranges of the island.
The return will be done by the same path back.
- Total distance: 6 Km
- Total estimating walking time: 6 hours
- Grade: Moderate (This walk is suitable for anyone in good health and physical condition. The walk takes part on mostly uphill on the big mountains and remote terrain)
- Height gain: 960m
- Height loss: 960m
Important note: Please bear in mind that the below mentioned excursion is ideal for Families. However, due to the nature of this particular excursion, children should be older than 8 years old.
Migero plateau – Hut (View on Google Maps)
|Participation||Price per person |
|Price per person |
Above prices include:
- Experienced guide from Cretan Adventures™ (1 guide up to 4 pax – 2 guides for 5-8 pax)
- All special equipment required for the activity (harnesses, ropes, helmets, belaying devices, etc)
- Water bottle
- Light snack
- First aid kit
- Third-Party insurance
- All taxes
Not included in above prices:
- All meals
- Coffees and drinks
- Entrance fees in sites of interest (archaeological sites, monasteries, churches, etc)
- Other personal expenses